Dec 02,2012
Dec 02,2012
Daniel was rude and unhelpful. He had a hectoring manner and has poor social skills. he revealed that he was part owner of the property we rented and yet seemed to have poor knowledge of the property. he also withheld a \'token\' amount for professional cleaning of the flat although it was cleaner than when we rented it. the flat had instrinsic problems with leaks, electricity sockets and the worse \'professional\' decorating i have ever seen - all for an immodest rent.
Adam was always polite and helpful and a far easier person to deal with. unfortunately Daniel is the boss.
Politeness and professionalism.
By: Daniel Harris
Dec 11, 2012
I, Daniel, am the manager of this office and I am very sorry that you felt this way. I would like to assure you that I am not owner or part owner of any of the properties that we rent out. Please bear in mind that we only act on the instructions of landlord and owner of the property always in accordance with the guidelines set out by the DPS or the TDS (government approved deposit schemes). At the start of the a tenancy we give all new tenants the prescribed information you would need to contact the deposit scheme and initiate a dispute. That aside in the event of a dispute we also make every effort to reach agreement and only proceed to act on deductions where this has been agreed to by the tenant and in this instance I am sorry that you didn't chose to use the recourse you had as tenant to dispute any proposed deduction through the deposit scheme at the time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood South Manchester! To leave a new review of Northwood South Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood South Manchester