Dec 02,2012
Dec 02,2012
Active Letting London is managing all my properties. The service that they provide for their clients, is second to none. I have dealt with other letting agencies in the past, so I can confirm that Active Letting provides a superb excellent service for landlords. I have had rest of mind since they have been managing my properties; mainly because of their transparency and professionalism of handling any issues regarding the properties. For example, they continously liaise with the tenants and lanlords. This excellent management style has ensured that no issues between the tenants, landlords and other stakeholders remains unsolved.

I am very satisfied with the quality of service that I receive from Active Letting that; I am more than happy to recommend them to other landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lionyard Lettings Clapham! To leave a new review of Lionyard Lettings Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lionyard Lettings Clapham