Dec 02,2012
Dec 02,2012
I was very careful when selecting an agency to use. It has been over 20 years and when I moved last time I was exposed to the horrible world of corporate wide boys selling mortgages. This time was a little different as I believe the corporate agent has had it\'s day but there is a new danger, the vile pushy/ greedy young men who promise the earth and will say just about anything to gain your trust and get your business. I was delighted to see that my town still has a Quality traditional estate agent, albeit only established about 6 years ago, but with mature partners and staff who know what they are doing. Warren Powell-Richards are, by a country mile the thinking man\'s choice. It\'s a shame I was exposed to the rest of the rabble as it has slightly poisoned an otherwise excellent experience.
By: Tim B
May 07, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts regarding Warren Powell-Richards. I am delighted that you were well looked after รขโ‚ฌโ€œ as a small local company we try very hard to take good care of our clients. Thank you also for trusting us to market you home. Best wishes for the future
Regards Tim Buxton, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton