Dec 01,2012
Dec 01,2012
I was very impressed with the whole purchase process from the initial inquiry right through to completion.
Natalie kept me informed at all times and was always avaible when I had a query. In the past I have always found communication a problem when dealing with a purchase, it was a refreshing change to deal with Springbok Properties and in particular Natalie ackson.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Dec 04, 2012
Thank You Mr Ambrose for your comments as to how you have found us during your house buying process. We are pleased to see that you felt dealing with ourselves was a refreshing change in comparison to other agents you may have used previously. It is great to know that you would use us again in the future, we certainly hope that you do. Good Luck and Best Wishes- All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square