Dec 01,2012
Dec 01,2012
Having suffered appalling property management services with a local firm in Bexhill, such as forgetting one of the flats was empty and failing to re-let it, I contacted Oakfield, and Chloe gave me all the details of their letting and management services. Within 14 days, the vacant flat was let, Inventory, deposit, and tenant contentment were all done to a high professional standard and I would recommend Oakfield as your letting agents without hesitation. I am a Chartered Surveyor myself, so I do know a trustworthy letting agent when I see one.
By: Emma Burt
Dec 04, 2012
Dear Mr Henley

Thank you for taking the time to review our Bexhill Branch of Oakfield on All Agents. And giving such positive feedback regarding Chloe.

Your positive comments have been rightfully passed onto Chloe.

If you ever need any additional advice in the future our team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.

Kindest Regards

Emma Burt
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill