Dec 01,2012
Dec 01,2012
I sold a property through the above names estate agents, and from the first time i met up with them they explained fully as to what to expect. As this my first time with selling a house as was left to me by a relative i didnt have a clue, but my mind was put at rest. I was kept informed of all viewings that took place and feed back from prospective buyers. I could also check online as to the progress of things. Tarkan was extremely helpful in all aspects of things and always friendly as was the rest of the staff. I would like to take the opportunity to say a big thankyou to Tarkan and his staff for helping me through what was a quite stressful and upsetting time of the death of my aunt, and taking all the pressure off me in the sale of the house, if i ever need to sell or buy again i would definatley use Wards again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 14! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 14