Dec 01,2012
Dec 01,2012
We were shown 2 or 3 properties that were in our price range by one of their knowledgeable agents. At the time none were suitable, however, I later on I did make an offer on one of their properties in Tottenham. I found their service to be friendly and efficient and they negotiated a good price for the property.

Even though the sales process was a rather drawn out affair I found Wilkinson Byrne to be helpful and efficient in dealing with my queries. I though that they really helped in pushing things along with the seller\'s solicitors by making sure both parties were kept well informed. And Farran always kept in touch throughout the process without hounding me with phone calls (like some other agents).

I would definitely use them again and would happily recommend their services to someone thinking of buying or selling property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes