Dec 01,2012
Dec 01,2012
I can only heap praise on the service that I received from Lucy at the Express Estate Agency, It makes a welcome change to deal with a company that employs staff who are both professional and extremely efficient, Lucy was fantastic and also a pleasure to deal with. I shall miss her friendly calls! I have just completed on a purchase where the seller was using Express Estate Agency, and if I was selling a property, I would not hesitate to use this company. It makes such a refreshing change to deal with someone that just gets the job done, knows what is going on and keeps you completely informed. I hope Lucy\'s manager reads this, as she deserves recognition for her hard work!

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office