Dec 01,2012
Dec 01,2012
I have rented the out above property through Hawkins for some years now and have always found their service very good. They have looked after renewals and new tenants very well. One of the main benefits is that Hawkins visit the property on a regular basis and give me reports on how the tenant is looking after the property and also any work that I need to do on the property to keep it up to standard.
The biggest plus from my point of view, as a landlord, is that Hawkins deal with all the day to day issues that would be a pain for me to sort out. e.g. Rent collection and remitting to me, organising minor repairs/elec problems, regular property visits and finding new tenants quickly.
By: Roy Hawkins , Senior Partner
Dec 04, 2012
Thanks for your review Paul . We try to provide our Landlord clients with a completely " hassle free " service and are glad you have found it so thus far . Thanks for your continued business .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hawkins Estate Agents Nuneaton! To leave a new review of Hawkins Estate Agents Nuneaton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hawkins Estate Agents Nuneaton