Dec 01,2012
Dec 01,2012
I would like to thank Jonathan & Sue for all their help in my recent sale & purchase and for putting up with my many phone calls!!

Jonathan sold my house within days of it going on the market and then found me my new home. They kept the sale moving and helped with any queries I had and also kept my buyer well informed, I have no plans to move again!! but I would recommend anyone thinking of buying or selling to use Bradleys in Crediton.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Dec 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on the service you received from Jonathan and Sue at Crediton. I am pleased they were able to assist with your property transaction. Who knows, you may change your mind about moving! but we will certainly appreciate if you recommend us to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Crediton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Crediton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Crediton