Dec 01,2012
By: 'Hitesh Gadhoke'
Dec 01,2012
I have used Winkworths to let and manage my three properties in Shepherds Bush for over 15 years. I have always found them to be professional, easy to deal with and knowledgable. Unlike other agents I deal with they are proactive rather than reactive, advising how I can best modify my properties to maximise rents without being prompted and anticipating future trends and legislation.At most I have had a day or two void between lets (other than when I have been refurbishing my properties) and I have not yet had a tenant owing me money at the end of a tenancy which tells me their referencing is excellent. I look forward to continuing my partnership with Winkworths as they are critical to my future success as landlord.

Winkworth Estate Agents