Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
Ross Hobbs, (the man with the shiney shoes) called at my door on an off chance, I signed up for 16 weeks,,,,,,my house sold within 4 HOURS....first class.
I was then taken care of by a nice chap called Sanjay Patel, what a star, and also a lovely lady by the name of Tracey, who may I add was a great laugh, to move house was a stress, but she kept me going, even when there were problems, Tracey even stopped me jumping off my roof a few times (only kidding-but did feel like it at times)
I have only good words for all at the Camberley branch of Prospects, and would recomend them to everyone. As a matter of fact I miss talking to them all, but will pop in and see them when xmass is out the way.
ALL-IN-ALL E X C E L L E N T S E R V I C E. Thank you .....Richard

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley