Nov 30,2012
Adam Day
Joseph Lee
Nov 30,2012
After being with a high street agent for 12 months and having no success and very little feedback I decided to try Hatched partly because of the low fees and mainly because of the excellent reviews I had read online. After contacting Hatched Craig came and took excellent photographs of the property and within a week I received an e-mail to say my account was live. The communication was excellent throughout as I could manage everything online and I was contacted by phone, text and email when somebody wanted to view the property. Confirmation of viewing dates and times were then sent via text and e-mail.

Within just over a month of the house being on the market with Hatched I had received an offer on the house and then exchanged contracts and completed within 3 months. The legal side of Hatched conveyancing was also excellent as I could fully manage everything online and could easily upload and download any documents. Anytime there was an update I received e-mail messages stating new documents were available to read online.

The only downside of Htached.co.uk is you have to undertake the viewings yourself but I feel that I was able to sell the property much better than any agent as I knew the history of the house and what work had been undertaken to improve it.

The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout and I would definately recommend them to anybody who is thinking about moving away from high street agents. Oh and by the way I did save almost £2500 in sellers fees when compared to the previous agents fee.

Hatched