Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
After 15 years renting property in Greater London and the Home Counties, I decided to look elsewhere for property investment. After around 6 months careful deliberation and an array of unsatisfactory sales, letting agencies and areas It was recommended that I saw Kathleen Storey of Best Lets in Corby. The service I received was top notch and Best Lets advised me on the local property market and I purchased a 3 bed property on the Oakley Vale estate. Within 3 days of being on the market, the property was rented to a young family and I have not experienced (touch wood) any major problems thus far. After the recent signing of a new 1 year agreement on the property we have made the decision to invest in Corby and purchase another 2 properties in the same location, needless to say using Best Lets. I cannot recommend this independent agency highly enough as their local knowledge and expertise have been invaluable during this process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Best Lets (Corby) Office 1! To leave a new review of Best Lets (Corby) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Best Lets (Corby) Office 1