Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
Me and my wife chose Express after a poor experience with Brigfords. Express from day one was pro active, viewings came in thick and fast and we soon had offers on the table. We then got to a stage where we was able to accept an offer and here I am now writing this review in my new home.
Although the fees are not cheap I do feel it was worth the money as they have sold the house within two months. Rebecca Southward and Sophie Ashton both worked well, made us feel like number one at all times and kept us fully up to date with the progression of both our sale and onward purchase via another agent who never contacted us once during the process it should be noted.
Our move has worked out nicely in terms of timing as my wife is expecting our first child in February. Express helped make this happen when we had virtually given up all hope! Thanks Express.
If you want to use an Estate Agent who backs up the words with action then use Express, you will not be disappointed.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office