Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
Heritage were very helpful all through the process. I initially booked 3 property viewings with Heritage but having met with me and discussed what I was looking for, Alex found another property that I had not intially considered which turned out to be the property I went for. Throughout the time I was looking for a property and throughout my lease Alex was very responsive and helpful with any enquiries I had. I would recommend using Heritage.
By: Heritage Property
Dec 04, 2012
Dear Charlie
Glad to see Alex's high standards are not slipping now we are into December and it's gone a little quieter as is seasonal! I always believe that the quieter winter month's show a good negotiator from an average one when it comes to getting properties let. Alex and indeed the rest of our team always work that bit harder for both tenants and obviously our clients to make some deals happen and your experience shows that. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!
Kindest regards
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch