Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
Paul and the team were truly professional from the start. Paul gave my property a realistic valuation, and out of the three estate agents I asked to value it and tell me about the service, Jones Robinson clearly stood head and shoulders above the rest. I was always kept in the loop as to what was happening, whether it was for a viewing, paperwork I needed to complete or eventually the actual offer and sale. I always felt that if I needed to I could pick up the phone and ask any question about the process or the current status. I would honestly say that if you are looking to sell in the Newbury or Thatcham areas, from my experience you won\'t do better than to use Jones Robinson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury