Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
I moved to Nottingham in January 2012. I rented a house through FHP Living for myself and my family. They demanded a very high deposit and when we moved into the property it was in a very dirty state - we complained but accepted it and did a very thourough clean for 3 days including carpet shampoo as the property smelt like dog! We were refunded for the hire of the rug doctor which was £40. The rest of the service was good and some of the staff were very nice. But then we came to move out.... We cleaned the property to a higher standard than it was when we moved in - but we were issued a bill to be deducted from our deposit of over £400, mainly due to dirt, charging £120 to have someone clean the carpet and sofas (which we had not used!) and we were not given the opportunity to have someone clean the carpets for us - we were expected to do it ourselves! also charged £90 for cleaning the skirting boards!!! When we contested all this, we were issued completely different photos, including close ups of skirting boards - all of these pictures were not like for like pictures from when we moved in! We were disgusted by the way we were treated and charged unfairly - BEWARE - WHEN THIS COMPANY ASK YOU FOR REASONABLE DOMESTIC CONDITION ON VACATING - THEY DO NOT MEAN IT AND WILL PICK ANY WAY THEY CAN TO SCAM YOUR DEPOSIT FROM YOU!!!! It is now 29th November 2012 and we have still not been refunded even the remainder of the deposit they agreed we were due (which was over £1000)!!!! I WOULD NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of FHP Living Office 1! To leave a new review of FHP Living Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for FHP Living Office 1