Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
When I went to book a valuation with Heritage my first impression was that they were a very enthusiastic and friendly team who were confident they could sell my house quickly. When Mark valued my house at £10,000 more than three other local agents I was rather sceptical that he would be able to achieve the price he was suggesting. At he same time I was impressed with his knowledge of the potential market for my house which was much wider than other agents. So I decided to give Heritage a chance to prove me wrong and they did. The valuation was done on Monday afternoon, on Tuesday morning I gave them my business and by Tuesday afternoon they had arranged 7 viewings for Wednesday afternoon/evening. BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT THEY HAD SOLD MY HOUSE FOR THE FULL ASKING PRICE!!! When Tom phoned me on Thursday morning I thought he was ringing to give me feedback on the viewings (which he did) or to arrange more viewings but when he told me that he had an offer for the full asking price I was, as you can imagine, absolutely delighted. Although I dealt mainly with Tom, my comments apply equally to Olivia and Mark. They were all very professional ¢â‚¬â€œ kept me informed of progress and returned my calls promptly. I really can't fault them, and have already recommended them to my neighbour who has also put her house on the market with them. So a big thank you very much to the whole team for making the sale of my house so easy!!!
By: Heritage Property
Dec 04, 2012
Dear Ardha
Hope you are well? You really made the sales teams day with your review. They were all so pleased to prove the other agents wrong! We strive to be proactive and make sales happen and I guess your experience goes some way to proving that. Your kind words really are appreciated and thank you very much for taking the time to review us.
Kindest regards
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch