Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
Natalie has been very productive in keeping me informed at every step along the journey to me securing the purchase of my property. She has been polite, professional and keen to help wherever necessary. My experience of using Springbok has been very positive, i would certainly consider using them in the future.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 30, 2012
Hi Deborah, Thank You so much for your kind comments. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you and we are so pleased that you felt we kept you informed during every step of your house buying process. We would like to wish you the very best for your future in your new home. Bet you can't wait to get settled in. - All the Team at Springbok

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square