Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
I wish i seen this webpage before renting flat. Our family is renting 3 bedroom flat from this agency over year now. For the last 2.5 months we live without main light in living room and we cannot use one of the toilets because water won\'t flush. There are couple more small issues, but bu can live with them. I have wrote 6 or seven eails to all available contacts, also John Rutherford who is head of property maintenance team but there was only short answer-we are dealing with the problems. We offered for them to change light ourselves ( whole light needs to be changed ot the bulb), but had no response to that either. We phoned office couple times, again proises to sort it out, but nothing done. Brought list to the office myself and asked to speak to someone from maintenance team, there was no one there. They assured that list will be passed to our property manager-gues what? No one called. Avoid this agency- my only advice.
At least comunicate and solve small problems.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh