Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
I have instructed Warren Powell to sell two houses in past year. Lloyd Clarke and Clive Powell-Richards provided full support throughout the process, provided great communication including feedback from potential buyers and most importantly secured the sale with good reliable buyers. I would recommend Warren Powell without hesitation.
By: Tim B
May 07, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts regarding Warren Powell-Richards and in particular Lloyd & Clive. I am delighted that you were well looked after รขโ‚ฌโ€œ as a small local company we try very hard to take good care of our clients. Thank you also for trusting us to market you home. Best wishes for the future
Regards Tim Buxton, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham