Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
I feel compelled to write this review as without Andrew Bilby intervening I might not have bought the property. Negotiations were at a standstill and Andrew saw to it that both parties were happy to continue with the sale. Robert Stiff took over when Andrew was out of office, showing that they work closely as a team. Very happy with Douglas Allen\'s level of service and professionalism.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Nov 30, 2012
Hello Simon

Thank you for your great comments, pleased we sorted out your issues on your purchase and pleased you felt we did a great job for you, may I wish you all the best in your new home and hope you have great times there, when you want a new place you know where you can find us.
All the best.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10