Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
I have just bought my first home through Springbok, and they were very helpful through all stages.
Natalie was a pleasure to speak to, she was very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. They kept me informed every step of the way. Thank you!
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 30, 2012
Hi Cara, Thank You so much for your Review it is really appreciated. Purchasing your first property can sometimes be very daunting but equally as exciting and I am so glad you felt we have helped and guided you along the way. Now comes the fun bit of moving in, you no doubt have a busy weekend ahead getting sorted. We wish you all the best and a happy future in your new home - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square