Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
Very poor service overall. When siging they lost drivers license that i gave them for iD purposes , then they lowered the rent of my property without consulting me ( i found out by accident on line), references were not robust i.e used mobile phone numbers. I paid a full management fee although they put a tenant in my flat that stayed for 4 mths trashed the place, paid no rent and changed the locksyet they still charged me an £290 admin fee . I had issues with the check in and out repoprt which took 3 weeks to rectify this to make it accurate ( again costing me more money) plus getting rudely treated from staff when phoning up to do this becuse the their subcontractor gave me the wrong phone number and he also had an incorrect number for me !!!!. ... .Also didnt pay for the cost of or return a full set of keys to me depsite me giving them 3 full sets . At the same time i felt a contsant poor reception and cant be botheredness feeling coming from the main member of staff i was interacting with. Happy to take your money but they dont seem to know/ care what they are doing with lettings and would I wouldnt go near them with a barge pole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in all to use this company to put a tenant in my flat who paid no rent and casued malicious damage cost me ~£ 550 just to pay SHH fees and flat rental down time due to the check out report being greatly inacurate causing weeks of delay to be able to claim for insurance to repair the property damage, cost includes my lack of replacement and/or non returned keys. Then I had the cost of repairing the flat which is in addition to dealing with all of this. Dreadful service..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Slater Hogg & Howison Branch! To leave a new review of Slater Hogg & Howison Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Slater Hogg & Howison Branch