Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
When I recently called into Bradleys in Cowick Street in Exeter it was really on the off chance as I was considering re letting my property again through my current agent. I was a bit apprehensive initially as like most people I like to keep using the same firm where possible, but was quickly put at ease by Kate, who I found to be very knowledgable and friendly. An appointment was made to see the property and within a day Lewis came down to the property to value for rental. Even though the property was far from ready, I was very pleased that Lewis was really able to see the potential for both me and the tenant. I was very happy for the team to market my place and I was impressed with the quality of the prospective tenants and was able to see this with my own eyes as I was at the property for some of the viewings. I feel really strongly that both Kate and Lewis realise the importance of the right tenant being so important particularly as it was to be managed by them. Kate and Lewis clearly know the importance of good service and are always happy for me to call in for a coffee to discuss any issues at the office. With the property now being successfully let I can only add that I would not hesitate to use these guys again. The way Kate and Lewis have conducted themselves has been a credit to Bradleys and as a result I will be now looking at bringing my other property across to them. Highly recommended !
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Dec 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on the service you experienced from Lewis and Kate. I am pleased that theyoffered you an excellent service and I am sure they are looking forward to assisting you in the future with your other property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas