Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012

They tell you they will call you back but they don\'t (in fact I am confident if you don\'t call them you will never hear from them) the guy we deal with does nothing more than give excuses.

the heater timer doesn\'t work so we cannot set the heating to come on for when we get home from work.
his answer was: yes but the heating still works, nothing has been done.

We don\'t have a key to lock the balcony door, his answer - yes but it still locks in a sense that you can close the door - nothing has been done

These are all relatively small issues that could be resolved in an hour if they would just put their minds to it but OH, did I mention the spare room leaks water through the wall around the window when it rains? There was some damp around the window when we moved in and he told us someone had left the window open and that they were going to fix it. At a later date admitted this was an ongoing problem with the building and since has taken 6 months for them to contact the building owners to get it fixed. It still isn\'t done! Now that it\'s winter it\'s also freezing which means we cannot use that room. .

Oh and fyi - he has also BLAMED THE LANDLORD saying he won\'t want to fix anything until we have proven we are good tenants. Landlords are business people, they look after their investments if we were bad tenants he would as us to leave. Zone letting I cannot say the same. .

This really is a beautiful property and both myself and my partner were hoping to live here for a long time but if this continues we will have no choice but to move out. It makes me sick to think some other poor soul will move in after us and no doubt have the exact same issues and be fed the same lies over and over again
Stop lieing More professional manner when dealing with issues Nobody hired you to make a career out of excuse making - start thinking of solutions!! If you say you are going to call back we expect you do do so. When you have been caught out in a lie - do not revert to the phrase: \"it\'s my word against yours\" After 6 months of being ignored and lied to don\'t say \"I understand you need somewhere to vent\" instead try to understand our need for you to do your job.
By: 1
Jul 03, 2013
If you would like to ring me and ask for Carol I will sort out these issues for you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1