Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
From the very start Harvey Robinson listened to me, as a client, and viewed my requirements as an individual, not simply following Company requirements, which convinced me right from the beginning that my choice of Estate Agent was to be them. My choice proved indeed to be the right one.
Harvey Robinson have proved themselves to be considerate of the vendor and the buyer all the way through the chain, and were patient with my own grumbles because of the delays incurred, (not caused by them or myself) and ultimately reached the conclusion we all wanted - the sale of my home.
Easy access to their website and to their office, and the regular telephone updates given, were all helpful, encouraging and informative, giving me the sense of security that progress was being made.
I can only thank them profusely for all the assistance they gave me and I would sincerely recommend them to anyone and everyone contemplating moving home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1! To leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Robinson Office 1