Jan 04,2010
Jan 04,2010
Horrid I would really stress to people do not use this company, you might as well kiss ur deposit goodbye.
By: SJ
Nov 16, 2013
I can't believe this! they have returned our deposit and do know someone who had their deposit in cash before they moved out as they were flying back to Italy on a Sunday morning. after all they do register a dilapidation deposit held with them and given us a copy every time we renewed our tenancy. if you had such an experience you a legal right to take the matter with the body who have sent you the certificate for the registered deposit and I am sure you guy's can read and understand. I find this obscured and an old fashion accusation! Not to Believe!!
By: buzz
Feb 25, 2010
Hank, they didn\'t return my deposit also. Is it possible to talk to you about what happened to you?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dinglis Islington! To leave a new review of Dinglis Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dinglis Islington