Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
What an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I firstly chose to phone Hotblack Desiato because their standard of properties is that much higher than the competition. I was shown a variety of suitable possibilities but I fell in love with the first property I viewed and put in an offer that evening. As I was completely new to renting alone and newly self employed..I understood that my situation was not the easiest. But this did not seem to phase Josh in the slightest and he provided constant positivity and reasurance in my times of doubt. With just the right amount of communication to make this transition and transaction 100% flow with ease. I am now happily residing in my dream flat and couldn\'t be happier! I am confident that the level of service at Hotblack Desiato will be daily practice and I would recommend them to anyone. I hope not to need a property search for a long time but when I do, Josh will be my first port of call. All the best and thank you again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hotblack Desiato Camden Town! To leave a new review of Hotblack Desiato Camden Town, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hotblack Desiato Camden Town