Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
I have dealt with estate agents in the past and found them to be generally a waste of space, wanting to take my money for doing the absolute minimum they could get away with, and having to be chased all the time. Well, is was a great experience to deal with Express Estate Agency (and especially Jennifer). They said they would sell the house in double quick time and were able to deliver on that promise. Ok, that\'s what they get paid for, and the timing may have been down to "good luck", fair enough. But what I didn\'t expect was the exceptional help and support I received from Jenny. She worked like a "trojan", chasing everyone (even me) and a daily basis, providing ALL parties with the latest information at all times. I truly believe that this young lady went above and beyond the call of duty. Also, whenever I contacted the office for any information, the staff would take my details if they couldn\'t provide me with the answer straight away, and I would get an accurate response back within a short time. So, overall the organisation is excellent, with some good staff providing the human touch. I would recommend the organisation without hesitation.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office