Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
Shocking, right from the very first moment. Do all you can to avoid this agency. I have not even moved into this property yet and I am already furious enough with them to consider losing my deposit and going with a different agency.

Over inflated charges for what is a shocking service. They don't appear to know their own process's. Outsource everything then badger you for information that does not exist. I was just asked to supply documentation no older than 3 months old for a property I lived in more than six months ago. Then told if I could not supply it I could not move in. This is on the day of picking up the keys. Tehn asked why I put this address on the documentation. Having been asked on the form to supply the last 5 years continuos address, which I did.

Yesterday I paid a hefty deposit over the phone and an upfront payment in rent, today they ask me how much I paid as they had no record of it? You would think this would be well documented on their records considering the payment was nearly two thousand pounds.

This is all before I have even moved in. I hate to think what it will be like over the next six months. Needless to say I will NOT be renewing with them and I would strongly advise anyone considering letting with this agency to think again.

Use the Jenkins Partnership, also in Loughton. Who I have always found go above an beyond to help you as a client.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer Munson Lettings & Sales Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencer Munson Lettings & Sales Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer Munson Lettings & Sales Loughton