Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
Looking for a flat with Black Katz, I found that they were unlike any other letting agencies I had signed up to. Eli Altmann, who showed us all the properties we saw, was friendly, professional and patient. He was also not at all pushy, which I have found to be quite rare in comparison with other letting agencies! He was quick to inform me of new properties, listened to our needs and followed up viewings by calling me to find out whether we had liked the properties or not, and I felt that he took into account our views on the properties we saw in order to find us the right place for us. Being driven to all the properties was great and also made the viewing process easier.

Once we had put our offer in, Chris and Jennifer were extremely helpful in guiding us through the tenancy application process in regards to references, payments and signing the tenancy agreements. Overall, I found all the staff to be very supportive, and quick to respond to any queries I have had.

Thank you very much for finding us such a lovely new home!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead