Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
My general experience with Spencers agency has been positive and I would recommend future clients to use their services. As a tenant, I have been visiting Spenser\'s Bethnal Green office for a couple of weeks and I can say they have been patient and extremely kind. A special acknowledgement is given to Jason Mamasian, the agent who was personally dealing with my property paperworks. He has been of a great help answering to any of my Inquiries quickly and efficiently. He has showed professionalism and motivation since the first fist time I came to the office, as a consequence of that I am more than glad I had dealt with him and I would say he embodies the seriousness of the company. I know I can trust him for any futute incovenient regarding the property and I will defenetely recommend this agent to any tenant and landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Bethnal Green! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Bethnal Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Bethnal Green