Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
I have been very impressed by the enthusiasm and efficiency of Townends Croydon. Diane Armstrong, the Senior Lettings Manager, is extremely energetic and her energy inspires the team around her ¢â‚¬â€œ everyone working there seems to really enjoy the challenge of finding new tenants. From 1999 until 2011, I always used the Croydon branch of Leaders, but they have really gone down hill and last year my property was empty for about six months. I decided to give Townends a try and they quickly found tenants who moved into the property in November 2011 and stayed for a year. My new tenants moved in yesterday (28th November 2012), meaning the property was only empty for three days between tenants!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon