Sep 29,2012
Sep 29,2012
The things I was most impressed abut the service I was given when selling my home :-
All members of staff I spoke to on the phone seemed well informed, and knew who I was when I called, which left me with the impression that the communication amongst the staffing team was excellent.
The usual stresses of selling a home were eased by Andrew with his regular follow up phone calls and later for my convenience (due to work pressures) regular email\'s.
I din\'t suffer from the usual long anxious waits for calls/emails back as Andrew was always quick to respond.
The whole sale went through quickly (under 6 weeks! ) but best of all efficient and without flaws.
I honestly can not fault the service I had, and have used other agents in the past that have come nowhere near the excellence I experienced with Besley Hill... So a BIG Thank you to Andrew How and his team at Thornbury from a very happy customer from Cranmoor Green Pilning

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Besley Hill Town & Country Homes Thornbury! To leave a new review of Besley Hill Town & Country Homes Thornbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Besley Hill Town & Country Homes Thornbury