Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
I have had a mostly positive experience with Prospect overall. When we first moved into our property the jobs that we had asked to be done as a result of damage caused by previous tenants had unfortunately not been completed and the flat was also not clean and I feel this is something Prospect should have checked and double checked as they are the managers of the property. However Vicky at Prospect, who I had not dealt with prior to our move, was quick to act and got everything resolved for us in around two weeks. I can\'t thank Vicky enough for her help and support and if it were just a case of rating her I would have chosen excellent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading