Jul 29,2012
Jul 29,2012
As a medium size Letting Agent we too have had major problems with the DPS over the past 4/5 yrs. We run an honest small business managing quality hardworking Landlords homes. As of yet not one ruling has gone the way of our landlord, i do realize that this has been a big learning curve for all Agents and landlords but with no training from the DPS in how to cover yourself from the outset how do we improve???

I have tightened the move in/out process conciderably over the years and improved my knowledge, inventories etc but when we have any problems there is too little staff to man the phones and NO ADVICE GIVEN. In my opinion this is a very one way st to protect tenants deposits only and not for the ripped of landlord !!!!

I have been told if you do not agree with the ruling then there is NO ONE to complain to. If you have a dispute i would tick the box for NO to use the DPS arbitration!
No help or advice for wronged Landlords

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1! To leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Deposit Protection Service Office 1