Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
I decided to market my rental property with several agents in the wimbledon village area.The staff in the village branch of Winkworths were all charming ( and not pretentious) and i really felt they were representing me well in their attempts to secure the best tennant for my property.
They only took people round who were seriously looking to rent a property such as mine, in the area and at the price that all agents had recommended.I felt that Ali Turner was "on the ball" and worked hard on my behalf , she communicated well and was a delight to work with.
I was so comfortable with Winkworths representing me that i was delighted when they were the agents that ended up renting the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 49! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 49, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Office 49