Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
Having been on the market for sale for 3 months with another local agent, and losing out on a property, I decided to try Harvey Robinson as I noticed they sold another property similar to my own in the same street. They re-valued my property at a more realistic figure and arranged a viewing virtually immediately. I was provided with viewing feedback the same day and a decent offer by the following day, which was subsequently increased to the full asking price later the same day! From here on in I was guided through every step of the process by staff who clearly understand the legal process in detail and I was provided with updates regularly, and always informed of crucial developments as soon as they happened, whilst any issues were handled both openly and efficiently. I have used various local estate agents in the past but I cannot reccommend this company highly enough. Harvey Robinson will be my only choice in the future!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1! To leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Robinson Office 1