Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
DO NOT USE HAART IN LINCOLN. I stupidly trusted these sharks to \'manage\' my property. Big mistake. I dont think this agent would know the word management if it bit them on the behind. Ive sent multiple emails to the manager Giles and another person called david in Colchester (because the property \'management\' team arent actually based in Lincoln - something they fail to inform you of when first marketing the property which I feel is deliberately deceptive) and none of my emails have received a reply. when I call the office im told \'the lettings team are busy but someone will call you back\' and guess what? NO phone calls back. i once left 3 messages in one day and was told every time that giles would call back. never happened. emails sent to david at the maintenance team are never responded to. repairs cost more than they would if i called the plumber myself, clearly haart are only out to make money and dont care about their landlords. im in the process of looking for a new agent, one who is honest and cares about their customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 80! To leave a new review of Haart Office 80, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 80