Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
The measure of a good agent is how prepared they are, their knowledge of the local market and commitment to both their landlords and tenants. Destiny differs in so many ways the the dreadful service I received from another agency in Liverpool. So, after months of being occupied by a tenant, having experienced a couple of issues with the property, I can honestly say I am delighted with the service offered by Destiny. From the no nonsence candid presentation of their terms and conditions, to the perpetual communication with any issues (and consulting us before making decision on our behalf), I commend you and your team. Keep up the good work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot! To leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot