Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012

Like most people I have had mixed experiences using estate agents, however this time I really landed on my feet. Warren Powell Richards are a small independent company and their enthusiasm was boundless. They were professional, friendly and sales focused without being too pushy, honest and conscientious. They worked incredibly long hours and even when I was chatting to Nick Warren at 9pm in the evening, he was nothing but charming. If you\'re looking for an enthusiastic privately owned company, then I thoroughly recommend them. I wish them and their team well.
By: Tim B
May 10, 2013
Thanks very much for your kind comments about Nick and Warren Powell-Richards. I shall share you kind words with him. As a small local company your positive feedback is most welcome. We hope that you are happy in your new home, Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton