Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
Active Letting London have been absolutely brilliant to work with. I chose to move to them as their costing structure for managed properties is really good value. They found me new tenants within a week and having vetted them - then managed a move in day for the day after my previous tenant moved out, so I had no rental loss. But the best thing that Giusseppe did was to review my flat, advise on works needed to update/improve and then managed the work with competitively priced workmen - all finished to a high standard with only 2 days from when the old tenant moved out to when the new tenants moved in. This included painting the whole property (large 1 bed flat over 2 floors), new carpets throughout, mending a window, installing a new velux window and sourcing and moving in a new fridge/freezer. The whole time I knew I was in good hands - with both Giusseppe and Fraser keeping me updated on progress. They are both great to work with, very friendly, very professional - and I know that my flat is very safe with them - as are my tenants. I can\'t recommend them highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lionyard Lettings Clapham! To leave a new review of Lionyard Lettings Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lionyard Lettings Clapham