Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
I wish to provide feedback on the above candidates for facilitating the purchase of my property.
Firstly, as we all know, buying a property can be a stressful experience. With their expertise and superb customer service, the purchase was smooth and stress free.
whenever I attended the shop, I always felt welcome by each member of staff and responses were always welcome on the telephone. Debbie helped with decisions I had to make and with very informative and easy to understand ways and processes.
I have done business with Debbie and the team before and that\'s why i went back. I will have no hesitation in returning to them in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25