Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
It's hard to really know where to begin in order to write a review about Cosway as they were so awful that I don't think words will really do it justice. The staff seem to change regularly and all of them are equally rude as the last. We rented a flat from them and encountered problems right from the start.

No one ever seems to respond to phone calls or emails and when they finally do they are rude, abrupt and near abusive as well as telling you how much you are inconveniencing them by contacting them. Problems with the flat that were there when we moved in were never fixed some of which resulted in direct cost to us, which of course was completely ignored when mentioned numerous times.

They missed appointments for inspections without notifying and turned up on an hours notice for others and entered the flat freely when specifically told that this was not ok and that they were in breach of contract as they need to give at least 24 hours. They lied about dealings with the land lord and about other things being taken care of when they clearly hadn't. Getting them to confirm anything was like getting blood from a stone.

All in all one of the worst agents I have ever dealt with and find it amazing that anyone can operate a business with such a terrible service to its customers and remain open. You only have to read other comments here to see that I am not the only who shares this view. My only hope is that somebody reading this will take their business elsewhere. Save yourself a lot of hassle and steer clear!
By: Jon
Feb 01, 2013
I am sorry you feel this way and happy to look into your complaint. I can also assure you that your complaint will be investigated. Please feel free to contact me directly, Jonathan Myers, Office Manager or alternatively if you could leave me your contact details so I can get in touch immediately.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cosway Estates Office 1