Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
Matt Brooke of Madley Property Service was one of the best letting agents I have met to date. After much looking I narrowed down my search to a few developments, so I have had experience dealing with many different letting companies. Matt was punctual and honest. He has gone out of his way to keep me informed during the whole process. At no point did me or my partner feel out of the loop.

After signing the paper work I was concerned that the previous tenant was a smoker and that proper cleaning would not be done as I had had bad experiances in the past. True to form Matt ensured that the cleaning was up to standard and even revisited the property to inform me that all trace of smoke was removed.

I would highly recommend the services of Matt Brooke to anyone looking to let if they want to deal with a professional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London! To leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madley Property Services Bermondsey London