Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
Ludlow Thompson. about a year ago, signed some tenants for my property for three years. They demanded, and got, all of the commission from me in the first 6 months of the tenancy which caused me some financial difficulties. They also took a monthly fee to cover legal costs. When the tenants abandoned the property after one year, leaving a lot of damage, the legal department told me that it was more trouble than it was worth to pursue this as the tenants had fled the country. So much for legal cover! This meant that I had roughly 2 years of commission "credit", only repayable if I re-let through Ludlow Thompson. Fortunately the staff in your Walthamstow branch worked very hard to find me new tenants, who have recently moved in. I had the most contact with Tim Hudson who behaved in a very professional manner, and who was always on hand to deal with any concerns.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)