Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
This was an extremely unprofessional company. I required to move in on short notice, and the agency was made aware of this. On the day I was to move in, they informed me they didn\'t have the correct paperwork in order. It was crucial for me to move in as I had started a new job in a new city, and I was living in an expensive hotel. They were completely unapologetic about the situation, and extremely rude and condescending in the way they spoke to me.
Additionally, when I expressed my disappointment, they shared my e-mails with the landlord and misrepresented my position to the extent that the landlord, who has already signed the contract, was advised to not let the house to me.

In short they were inefficient, unprofessional, rude and unhelpful. I would definitely NOT recommend.

I instead went with Braxton, who were quicker, more professional and extremely helpful and friendly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whirlybird Property Beaconsfield! To leave a new review of Whirlybird Property Beaconsfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whirlybird Property Beaconsfield