Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
I dealt with both Helen and James, however, the most communication was with Helen. This was my first experience of selling a property and it was the most stressful time of my life. Helen was available to answer all my questions and always got back back to me if she was unavailable at the time I called. Helen has been extremely proactive and provided reasurrance throughout the sale of my property and dealt with any concerns or queries quickly and efficiently, talking me through the process, often having to repeat the information. Helen liaised with the solicitor regularly on my behalf and fed back all information in a pleasant and professional manner. Overall, I have been happy with the service provided by Preston Baker and in particular Helen\'s support and communication.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Selby